ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Be honest with me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Be honest with me.

Am I too angry? Have I been angrier than usual as of late? I'm not normally this pissed off, but for some reason my dislike of everybody is growing quicker and quicker. Should I calm down? Have you noticed my demeanor has been slightly more menacing? Or is it just me?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Its just you
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

bout the same anger level as before.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think your the same as always.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Wow. It's just ever since I came back, I've been bashing pretty much everybody. I've been calling everybody "bitches", I've called my nice friend Sodagirl names, too. I was also a complete asshole at The TRUTH's wedding. I just figured that normally I'm a little more fun-loving and jovial, that's all.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I liked it when you were your old self. Like about 3 months ago. That`s the Marbles I prefer.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by nwo4ever
I liked it when you were your old self. Like about 3 months ago. That`s the Marbles I prefer.

Well, maybe someone is seeing where I'm coming from.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. BILLS
Well, maybe someone is seeing where I'm coming from.
Thanks.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You were a asshole at the wedding. I just think it was because you wasn't the best man. But when i arrange my party you was still on your break.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
How can you even wonder, marbles? You're one of a kind. You have defined yourself here.
What are you trying to do? Marbles "WAS" cool like 3 months ago. But this change has brought out the worst in him. Hope you decide to be your true self again.. not some imposter.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just being me...

Marbles.. it`s because of your badd attitude that the WWE forums greatest poster is now gone. Blu Angel is now finally gone. She got fed up with you guys. I will try to get her back, but I will need your help.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

She was alright. I would not say the greatest. She looked at it to much from a "mark" stand point.

Old 09 Jan 2003, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Marbles is ok. He just sometimes takes thing too personally and gets things way out of hand. I like the Marbles of OT and WarZone but he does get out of hand on the WWE forum. But I like the kid cause he expresses himself in a unique way but he needs to leave alone the people who doesn't bother him. Chil out Marbles be yourself but don't snap at women that way you do.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think Marbles has gone soft since his return. Before you know it you'll be as soft as me, then as soft as SodaGirl and then as soft as Blu Angel(If possible).

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 09 Jan 2003, 04:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

You didn't used to say mean things to me all the time...Now you do.
Even if it is all a character, it effects how I see you and I don't appreciate it.
...But you do what you have to do.