ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Fattest City In the U.S.A.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default The Fattest City In the U.S.A.

Got this off of CNN.com:

The Fattest City In the U.S.A. Is...

...Houston, Texas. Again.

For the third year in a row, Houston has been named the blubber capital of the United States, according to Men's Fitness magazine's fifth annual survey of the nation's 50 most populous cities.

The top 10 fattest cities:
1. Houston, Texas
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Detroit, Michigan
4. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5. St. Louis, Missouri
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Atlanta, Georgia
8. Columbus, Ohio
9. Dallas, Texas
10. Charlotte, North Carolina

The top 10 fittest cities:
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Seattle, Washington
3. San Francisco, California
4. Colorado Springs, Colorado
5. San Diego, California
6. Portland, Oregon
7. Denver, Colorado
8. Virginia Beach, Virginia
9. Tucson, Arizona
10. Sacramento, California

To arrive at its findings, Men's Fitness evaluated the nation's 50 largest cities between July 2002 and September 2002. Cities were assessed in 16 commensurate categories, using data specific to each city. The categories were selected as indicators, risk factors, or relevant environmental factors affecting fitness, obesity, and health. Sample categories included: fruit and vegetable consumption; sports participation; smoking rates; drinking, air, and water quality; length of commute; availability of parks/open spaces; and percentage of overweight/sedentary residents.

Men's Fitness also cited these sobering statistics:
According to the National Health and Nutritional Survey, reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association in October 2002, roughly one out of three Americans is now obese. Factor in those who are overweight and nearly every two of three Americans has a serious weight problem.

The number of overweight people is increasing by about one percent annually. "If these rates continue, we'll all be overweight by the year 2035 and obese by 2100," said John Foreyt, director of the Nutrition Research Clinic at Houston's Baylor College.

The health care system is being overwhelmed. $120 billion per year--and counting--is spent treating an epidemic of diabetes and other disease caused by obesity.

Exercise is crucial. People tend to blame fast foods, snack foods, and round-the-clock consumption for the epidemic, but many experts are convinced that people simply need to exercise more.

Er, anyone here live in any of these cities?? and if so is what this article say is true?
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I live in San Diego and I actually think they should put us at number 8 or 10 in the fittest poll because they are not alot of fit people out here...
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Stupid fat ass Americans. Put down the fuckin' Whoppers and listen to Subway's Jared, a fellow Canadian who actually cares about his physical appearence!!! You yankees make me sick!! Keep worrying about who's going to run for president, because the only "running" most Americans will ever do is when the Ice Cream truck is heading down the street!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

5. St. Louis, Missouri

5. San Diego, California

Them two cities are the fattest in my view no doubt about it
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline  
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by ENEMA BAG JONES
Stupid fat ass Americans. Put down the fuckin' Whoppers and listen to Subway's Jared, a fellow Canadian who actually cares about his physical appearence!!! You yankees make me sick!! Keep worrying about who's going to run for president, because the only "running" most Americans will ever do is when the Ice Cream truck is heading down the street!!!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Looks like the west coast is doing ok to me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
LOL!!!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Heh, I use to live in Houston to. GO HOUSTON!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
LOL!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

NYC is too

well, I think so anyway

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

woo ho, i live right next to #2, i guess i should change my title to "lots of fatties"

Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

WOW..look @ the PNW getting the "skinny" on everyone...lol..

GO PNW GO!!

Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Ummm.. might be. I don`t know.. I haven`t been to Houston. But I was planning to move there so I can find a better job someday. So... it doesn`t really matter to me, I will never get fat. I consume alot already, yet I have only gained 10lbs in 2 years. That`s just my dick, so ummm.. I`am gonna shut my mouth now.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 02:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
And next on the Jerry Springer Show: Kids who can't figure out why everyone picks on them!