ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

OTPC Round 1 Stick vs T-Mac
View Poll Results: OTPC Round 1
Stick 23 74.19%
T-Mac 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default OTPC Round 1 Stick vs T-Mac

Stick aka xXx

vs

T-Mac aka The Rock

In the end there can be only one

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well me and T-Mac started a lot of shit on this board. When he was The Rock, we destroyed stables inn war. But since he's change his name he's only posted in wwe and sports.

So i've to go with my hombre and former stable mate. The Franchise Stick

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

God no. Please.

This is the battle I've always feared.

I adore STICK. Make no mistake about it, he's always the man. He co-founded the AOD with me, and has kept it afloat. He also made me have to change my underwear seven times after pissing my pants when I saw him destory Giraffe Boy in the warzone. If he was taking on anyone else, I would gladly vote for him.

But....

He's up against the one and only Don Dadda. The Trail-Blazing, eyebrow raising, jabroni beating, pie eating, heart stoppin' elbow droppin' People's Champ, The Rock!!! The man who taught me everything I needed to know about the warzone. The man who brought me into the People's Corporation. The man who regulates shit around these boards. The blunt-smokin', bitch-pokin', mad-dissin', bacardi-pissin', no hits-missin', one and only PWF NBA analyst. I'm sorry, but I've said it once, I've said it twice, I'll say it a million times, again and again,

YOU CAN'T STOP

CAN'T STOP THE ROCK!!!!!

He gets my vote.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I got vote Stick no offense to the Rock at all but Stick is pretty damn cool

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Stick

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Stick is one of my closest friends on the board, we've had a lot of fun and I have enjoyed getting to know him. Yup, I have to go with my Sticky buddy.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If more people don't start voting for T-MAC, I'm gonna lube up my foot nice and tight. I've got a whole lotta asses that I'm gonna be STICKin' it up.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm, this is a toughie.....
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

you cleanin house Stick

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

I'm beggin' someone to vote for T-MAC.

Please.

He's done more for this site than so many of you could ever imagine.

Think of all the bitchez he's smacked around, just for the betterment of this site.

He did it for you.

And this is how you repay him?
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

T-MAC co-founder of PC with truth and me. gotta go wit him, sorry stick i respect you, even though u dont like me i respect you, but i gotta go wit t-mac
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
T-MAC co-founder of PC with truth and me. gotta go wit him, sorry stick i respect you, even though u dont like me i respect you, but i gotta go wit t-mac

YES!!! YES!!!! Thank you!!!!! I've always liked you, Stone Cold!!!!
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally posted by ENEMA BAG JONES
YES!!! YES!!!! Thank you!!!!! I've always liked you, Stone Cold!!!!
that post right there made my head hurt so much I'm gonna run to the store and buy some advil

I'll be back

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
that post right there made my head hurt so much I'm gonna run to the store and buy some advil

I'll be back
get me some too
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:25 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

I'll be back

Angle, you're a damn coward!!! You rigged this battle!!! T-MAC is actually winning by a wide margin, but since you're a mod, you edited the polls and everybody's posts to favor them AGAINST T-MAC!!!! And why?

Because you're still upset because he whooped your ass during your past persona of Positively Page!!!

You've got some guts, buddy.