ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

THE TRUTH's bachelor party

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default THE TRUTH's bachelor party

ok, who's bringin the strippers?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old 07 Jan 2003, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Devilchild

Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shit, im going to the bachelorette party....theys gonna be drunk girls there......
Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm gonna try and get sodagirl and EB to dance for us. wish me luck guys!!!!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

AH! Damn!!!, I thought we was gonna refinish some furniture.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
i'm gonna try and get sodagirl and EB to dance for us. wish me luck guys!!!!
Try to get them to make out too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, make out with me.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

One of them lil desktop strippers. (Only this one is a preview so it stays tasteful )
Old 07 Jan 2003, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have no taste, so show me something nasty.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

One of them lil desktop strippers. (Only this one is a preview so it stays tasteful )
I can add to that!

Enjoy TRUTH!
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm here for the party....I'm ready to get drunk and party.

wait dammit I'm not old enough to drink alcohol
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Cool

Where are all the white women at?

Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok guys I'm here where is the action. Anaconda wants take some girls out for a ride.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

******ahem******
glad my man isnt here ..........................hehehe

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

How did i miss this?