ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The thief that coldn't drive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default The thief that coldn't drive

Ok guys I'm posting this cause this really sets a new standard for a stupid criminal. The following is a news article that I just read.

Inept Car Thieves Couldn't Drive

EDMONTON, Alberta (Reuters) - Two would-be Canadian thieves learned the hard way on New Year's Day that knowing how to drive a car is a prerequisite for stealing one.

Police said the two males accosted a pizza delivery man in northeast Edmonton, Alberta, early Wednesday and demanded the four pizzas he was carrying as well as cash.

The bandits, aged 17 and 18, apparently changed their minds at one point and jumped into the man's car.

But their getaway was foiled because the 17-year-old behind the wheel did not know how to drive a stick shift.

Flummoxed by the manual transmission and clutch, the duo then went back to their original plan to commandeer the pizzas, Edmonton Police spokesman Wes Bellmore said.

"It was a toss-up between pizzas and the car, and they knew how to operate pizzas," Bellmore said.

When officers soon arrived on the scene, they spotted one of the suspects entering the home where the pizzas were to be delivered.

Both were arrested and have been charged with robbery and theft under $3,000.

Police also recovered the pizzas.

"edit" The question in this thread is if you guys and gals know how to drive stick sift. I know.. Besides my first car was standard.

Last edited by Toof; 07 Jan 2003 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This is no spam.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just being me...

What`s the point then?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Crap I knew I forgot something. I forgot about the question.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Crap I knew I forgot something. I forgot about the question.
Gonna add it???
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

I already did. I thought I added it.

Sorry dude
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

reminds me of when teenagers try to take out the parents car and get stuck in a ditch somewhere. Such genious.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Oh yeah that would win you an award
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh yeah, I learned how to drive on a stick. But not on "Stick" from here, eh you know what I mean.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

oooooooookkkkkkk no need to get there
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
oh yeah, I learned how to drive on a stick. But not on "Stick" from here, eh you know what I mean.
LMAO