ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Gambling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Gambling

Have we started placing bets yet?
some of these are great matches that demand wagers

like this nose to nose contest between SC and Johnny B

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i bet 200 points on stone cold, haha

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I say Blitz pulls off the upset. I'll wager 150 points.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

we need a bookie...who wants to keep track of these debts...I mean bets

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
we need a bookie...who wants to keep track of these debts...I mean bets
I'd do it for enough of a cut

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I will wager 70pts on Stone Cold. I don`t wanna loose all my points.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn NWO you're too cheap.

I'll bet 100 on SC
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll bet 2000 on Soda Girl winning over me

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Thats a hands down contest. You're cheating.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
Thats a hands down contest. You're cheating.
nuh uh, just playing the odds

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

LOL cool.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

what are those poll thingys for?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
what are those poll thingys for?
It doesn`t matter.. you can win points and gain recognition for being one of the top10 richest people at PWF. I was in, but then over night I lost the 10th spot.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm glad you guys have so much faith that i can pull the upset, haha.