ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Wedding Update!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default Wedding Update!!

***Ladies and Gentlemen of PWF.com***

The wedding of THE TRUTH and \-H-/ Luver will tkae place Wednesday night at 10pm EST...here in O-T at the one and only PWF.COM.

Wedding attendants are:

Stone Cold = preacher
Kurt Angle = best man
Devils Playgirl = Maid of Honor
Takers Bad Girl = Flower Girl
Kevin PFW = Ring Bearer

** if any of these are wrong I apologize...after this week, I am lucky to be alive, so forgetting is acceptable**

RSVP please

Please come one and all and bring friends...FEEL free to throw us some SERIOUS parties ahead of time...but PLEASE make sure my man is sober j/k

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

we need to throw ya a bachelor party truth!!!!! and i thought i was best man, god dammit, i'll just be a hooting witness.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

you can be added.......no prob Blitz!! and for adding you I add EB as a bridesmaid!!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

sweet, thanks HR!!!!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As stated before I will provide a compliment of EVILBots to serve as ushers at this joyous occasion HR and Truth.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

hmmmmmm wednesday?...just in time to coincide with your OTPC poll? coincidence? maybe...I dunno

kidding

Tis an honor....

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Wait a minute i have 3 best men

Blitz asked first so he'll past the ring to Kurt., My main apple scrapple, Who'll past the ring to my mother fuckin right hand man..And my internet homey and brother in internet War, Stick.

Who'll then pass the ring to me.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 07 Jan 2003 at 01:02 AM.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

okl....cool...whatever

still an honor and a privilege my friend

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah man it'll be an honor, congrats good buddy

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

ok, so now I add someone for MY side....to keep me from fainting...SO, I am hoping TBG will drop the flowers off to Beryln and be by my side...there ya go BERLYN you can trhow flowers NICELY PLEASE

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey you two, I've just about finished the special EVILBot ushers for your wedding. With these guys around no one will start any trouble and everyone will stay in their seats until it is over. What do you think...

I'm still working on the custom pair for you two as your wedding present
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

no offense dude but those look kinda fruity, maybe it's the fuscia lights, haha

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
no offense dude but those look kinda fruity, maybe it's the fuscia lights, haha
Well, they usually aren't so shiny... I had to refit them with new chrome armor plating for the event.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

well well.....looks like no one is backing out either lol.... j/k

nite all talk to you soon.....

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I will probably leave here wednesday afternoon, and be at my girl's house a coupel hours later. This is an event I don't wanna miss, but if I am not able to show (I really want to) I am certain Truth will find a good replacement as a 3rd Best Man. My girlfriend usually doesn't mind if I get on the comp over there, but I don't much, but I will try my damndest to make it for this.