ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I have an announcement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Default I have an announcement

I went shopping at Wal-Mart and K-Mart tonight.

TOPIC- What's your favorite store? I prefer Target.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't know. Target is the cleanest and less busy of them all, seems to have friendlier employees, most likely because of it not being busy. Only thing that betters Wal-Mart, would probably be that it has an entire grocery store, but where the Target is here, there's 2 grocery stores within 5 minutes, so I will say Target is my favorite.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

you know what I think is Spam...post consisting of smileys and only smileys...but seeing as that doesnt apply to this topic I shall just say my answer would have to be Wal-Mart kicks ass
a 24 hr electronics store hellll yeah

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The Wal-Mart near me isn't 24 hours. Bastards. Sometimes I just wanna leave in the middle of the night and go somewhere and walk around, but those bastards have to close at 11:00. What the fuck is that? It's bullshit is what it is!!
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

communists man

only commies would close walmart at 11

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yeah, the damn corrupt ass nazi communist facist anti sematic prick bastard! I just wanna walk around a damn store when I have nothing better to do, but do they care about my needs and wants? HELL NO they don't. I am going to boycott those fuckers!
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
communists man

only commies would close walmart at 11
LMAO....And yes i like wal mart. And it's this 24 hour record store i go to i like.

I think they call the wal marts that stay open all night Super Wal-marts.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

if they arent called Super Wal-Marts they should be cuz they are in fact Super

Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

hmmm after WM did me fairly dirty with the Christmas work schedule, I dont even wanna shop them

...anyways I prefer KMart, but we dont have them near me!

SAD SAD SAD......I have to go about 2 hours to the nearest one..worth the trip!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Wal Mart

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Walmart
Media Play
Old 07 Jan 2003, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Re: I have an announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Redfield
TOPIC- What's your favorite store? I prefer Target.
Any shop that sells what i want at a reasonable price.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Jan 2003, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

My favourite store??? Future Shop. Because I love technology.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Any tech shop. But for the daily living Wal-Mart and a Sam's Club. They belong to the same guy anyway.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like walmart. Kmart always smells like popcorn and vomit, plus it's a mess. Target's cool, just doesn't seem to have as much stuff. Regardless none of these stores are near where I live. I have to go to crap stores like Rite-aid and Wallgreens.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!