ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I have nothing to do with...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default I have nothing to do with...

...my points. I have 1000+ and have no use for them. I don't care about a midi song for my profile, I don;t have any plans to change my name or change the glow or have it italicized, and if I do, I can easily work my points back up.

Soooo what should I do with my points? Should I just donate them to someone? Should I keep them and once I get a huge amount, just donate them to someone then? Should I use a game to give them to someone? People, let me know what i should do with them!!!
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I don't know what to do with mine either. Until the day a having a lot of points allow us to ban someone from the site, I won't be having any use for them. I'm just gonna have them build and build, much like the body odor on an Irishmen.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, nice comparison. It's good to have ya back Marbles, this site is different and not as good when you're gone.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

...I guess we should come up with soem new ideas for the store lol

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really care about my points either.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know either. I can't spend mine on anything really cuz most of the stuff doesn't work on my computer. Everyone with a glow name comes out fucked up for me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I don't know either. I can't spend mine on anything really cuz most of the stuff doesn't work on my computer. Everyone with a glow name comes out fucked up for me.
That sux. What kina PC do you have? And what OS do you use...?
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx
That sux. What kina PC do you have? And what OS do you use...?
I use macs and even though I'm on the most recent os (10.2) It still seems to tweek my browser. I'm using the latest IE and it might just have compatibility problems with the VB code or it's messing up the tables. I don't really know for certain, but some things like the glows and the option lists ppl have in their sigs just don't display right. Ah well. It's the price I have to pay.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That sucks. Maybe that shit will get straightened out for you one day lol.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I am saving up my pints,have no idea what I am going to spend them on either.Probably a midi song,I am going to keep the glow on my username and I have no plans on changing my username anytime soon
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Your rich, donate it to the needy. Maybe a newbie or something. Let them come to you, give their name, and 1 good reason that they should get your points.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I should post a screen pic so everyone can share my pain.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

give em to me
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

For free????

C'mon now. You have to earn em. Heh Heh.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

dont wanna