ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Family Guy is Back!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Family Guy is Back!

No new shows, but re-runs are back on tv. On teletoon Mondays and Sundays @ 9pm and 1am. I'm so glad someone is showing it again.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

ok
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well if you knew anything about the show then you would be happy its back on tv.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Hell yeah! I used to have EVERY episode on my computer before I had to reformat my HD and just started rebuilding my collection....as Peter Griffin would say....."that is freakin' sweet".
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

yay! I watched it the other night. To you americans... Do you even get teletoon in the states???

I only watch Oblongs, Family Guy, Mission Hill, Undergrads, and John Callahans Quads. lol
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
afficial

Yeah i used to have all the shows too, i'm glad it's back on the air.

Too bad they're not making any more new shows, that sucks

Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

what a fuckin great show that was. i might have been one of it's biggest fans. while they were on i honestly think they were funnier than the simpsons.

Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
were funnier than the simpsons.
ya I think so too.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 03:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the fuck is teletoon?
Old 08 Jan 2003, 06:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

A cartoon channel in Canada.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 11:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i tape it every night!

Exerpt from family guy,

"Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch,
Cause he always pts skippy in my lunch!"

Favorite clip ever was homicide: life on sesame street!

Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Franchise
yay! I watched it the other night. To you americans... Do you even get teletoon in the states???

I only watch Oblongs, Family Guy, Mission Hill, Undergrads, and John Callahans Quads. lol
Ditto, that plus Clone High. BTW Family Guy is on now longer than just Fri-to Sun, they have it one now every night of the week on Teletoon!!! Sweet!
Old 15 Jan 2003, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

god damn, i may just move to canada

Old 15 Jan 2003, 01:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
god damn, i may just move to canada
lol. I'm sure it will turn up on some station soon in the States.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 11:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i heard rumours of it going to UPN!