ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Downloading Music.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Downloading Music.

So many people these days never buy cd's anymore. They just download it. For me I don't like doing that. I still like to get the real thing. But before I buy a cd I will download a few songs then I will decide to buy it. What do you people do? Do you just download all the songs? Or do you buy cd's still?
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I download all my music. I download entire albums, I download random songs. I have a good sized CD collection too. Hey, the music industry and stores and what not make boatload of money by selling over priced CDs, I don't have money to buy every CD I want, so I download them.

By the way, my blank CDs were free too. 200 blank CDs free with a mail in rebate.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx

By the way, my blank CDs were free too. 200 blank CDs free with a mail in rebate.
That would be sweet to get that many free blank cds.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 08:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Even though I download music I still prefer to buy the cd. After I buy it I burn a couple of copys, one for my room and one for the car. The original gets put away in a cupboard.

Old 11 Jan 2003, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Downloading Music.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
So many people these days never buy cd's anymore. They just download it. For me I don't like doing that. I still like to get the real thing. But before I buy a cd I will download a few songs then I will decide to buy it. What do you people do? Do you just download all the songs? Or do you buy cd's still?
I do the same thing that you do.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I burn most of my music, i think i have bought maybe 3 cds in the last year.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I still buy CD's if it's something I actually want. I only download stuff that I never would have bought.
I am getting cable modem at the end of this month though, so I may be downloading a bit more.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
afficial

I download most of my music and burn it. I used to perfer buyng to downloading, but now i just usually download my music

Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i download a couple songs from a band i like and if it's good then i'll buy the cd, but most of the shit that comes out now sucks anyways so i stick to what i already like.

Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I download some songs by a group and if i like them i'll go and buy the cd

Go Timberwolves!
Old 12 Jan 2003, 09:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I still buy CD's if it's something I actually want. I only download stuff that I never would have bought.

^^^what she said

Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Đark Ćngel

I don't like to download much music, I prefer to download a song or two and buy the album. Most bands I like aren't very well known and I enjoy their music so I think I should be paying to hear it.