ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Slapping on the cuffs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Slapping on the cuffs

If you have ever been arrested, what was you last arrest for?

Me.. never been arrested.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

I was arrested in the past june and it was for hitting someone. THey said I hit them but i really didnt and everyone knows that. I was in jail for about 4 days and I couldnt live at my house because I lived with this person.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Hrr Rk
I was arrested in the past june and it was for hitting someone. THey said I hit them but i really didnt and everyone knows that. I was in jail for about 4 days and I couldnt live at my house because I lived with this person.
That suxx. So you moved out?
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold

Just for about a little longer then a month.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I got arrested once for beating up a guy who was beating up a girl but the carges were dropped after the police got the whole story. But it sucks thou. Thank god I never got booked for that crap.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Never have.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes. I shot a man in reno...just to watch him die. Im stuck in Folsom Prison right now, and time keeps draggin on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Just being me...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Yes. I shot a man in reno...just to watch him die. Im stuck in Folsom Prison right now, and time keeps draggin on.
Oh my.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well, I know I had it comin. I know I cant be free. But those people keep a movin and thats what tortures me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Mr. McMahon has so much money that they let him have whatever he wants in prison including a computer.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Nope, I've never been arrested before. Although I have shoplifted a few times.

Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was arrested for assault in 1999.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I hope you did not assulted someone in a care bear suit Soda.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I was arrested for assault in 1999.
Can i please get that story?...LMAO

Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have had a few run in's with the Po-Po in past, nothing I really care to discuss.