ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A reason to live...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default A reason to live...

What is one reason, off the top of your head, that makes you want to "see" what the next day has to bring?

Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

my girlfriend's smile in the morning

Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My family would probably be depressed if I died, but I doubt it. Go ahead and kill me....
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I need one....any suggestions

Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't know....there a heaps of things that I would love to be there when I see what the next day has to bring...

but right now..nothing....so I guess there is really no point actually being here

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Just the simple fact that so many people that deserved to see the next day, never got the chance to.

always rember the good ones that parted this world way before their time had passed.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 09:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

this girl... she has a boyfreind...but i like her so much... plus she is my bestfreind... and she knows i like her... and she told me she likes me back... so i am gonna wait until she dumps him... and realizes that i'm her man... just the simple fact that i know she is interested in me relationship wise... i will wait for her... she is what keeps me going everyday

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

My friends.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I can't think of a reason.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

The fact that *I don't want to die* always helps...

But yeah, there are others
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
The fact that *I don't want to die* always helps...

But yeah, there are others
thats a good one. That would be reason.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

To hopefully get somewhere in life.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 05 Jan 2003 at 11:12 PM.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

the only thing that keeps me going is my need to survive in this pathetic shitty world that is known as earth....... on this planet wheather you want to admit it or not only the strong and determined survive, the weak and unwilled just fade away, they slip into the cracks un-noticed by society.......i dont want to become one of those people.....
Old 05 Jan 2003, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

My kids.

Old 05 Jan 2003, 08:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

still dont have one