ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

A few disturbing facts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
nevermore

L S 2 K is on a distinguished road
Default A few disturbing facts

-During an hour of swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

-In an average day your hand will come into indirect contact with 15 *****es. (touching door handles)

-An average persons yearly fast food intake contains about 12 hairs.

-In a year you usually swallow about 14 insects while you sleep.

-At a wedding reception you have a 1 in 100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.

-Daily you breath in 1 liter of peoples anal gases.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

mighty mutt ingests 1/12 a liter of urine, comes in direct contact with 15 *****es, eats tons of hairs, swallows pube mites, gets many many cold sores, and purposely smells anal gasses everyday.

Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Too bad this was posted the other night.....
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
nevermore

L S 2 K is on a distinguished road

it was? lol my bad
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

Every year, parks in London alone are doused in one million gallons of dog urine.

The germs present in human faeces can pass through up to ten layers of toilet paper.

The best recorded distance for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

Contrary to popular belief, if you swallow chewing gum it does not stay in the gut. Usually it will pass through the system and be excreted without incident. However, several cases have been reported where the gum has stuck in the rectum, causing the unfortunate sufferer to excrete long sticky trails of gum, like a pink spider's web.

Several well documented instances have been reported of extremely obese people flushing aircraft toilets whilst still sitting on them. The vacuum action of these toilets sucked the rectum inside out.

It is possible to cough your guts up.

If your body's natural defenses failed, the bacteria in your gut would consume you within 48 hours, literally eating you from the inside out.

What is one of the most difficult items for sewage works to handle, as it is insoluble, yet fine enough to pass through most filtration systems? (Every month Thames Water removes over a ton of this substance from its water treatment plants, whereupon it is taken away to a landfill site and buried). You guessed it - pubic hair.

Parasites count for 0.01% of your body weight.

Henry II was murdered by by his homosexual lover, who pushed a red hot poker 0.5 metres up his rectum.

The longest recorded tapeworm found in the human body was 33 *metres* in length.

-------------------- and THE most gross of all ...

A woman who had recently visited South America, where she had safaried in local rainforest, began to experience severe pains in her left ear, accompanied by headaches, dizziness and constant rustling sounds, at first put down to tinnitis. It became so serious that exploratory surgery was required, which revealed that a spider which had become trapped in her ear. Eventually it had eaten through her eardrum and was living within the aural cavity. The rustling sounds were from the spider crawling around inside her skull. An egg sac was also removed...

Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Now those are some disturbing, yet interesting facts.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy shit, those are fuckin great man.

Quote:
It is possible to cough your guts up.

My mom told me about some man who literally coughed up his lungs. It was bits and pieces at a time, and he didn't know he was doing it. He went to the doctor and they said one of his lungs was gone lmao.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

An Italian stripper, Gina Lalapola, was found dead inside a cake she was supposed to leap from at a bachelor party in Cosenza in 1995. She had lain suffocated inside the sealed wooden cake for more
than an hour before her death was discovered.

The Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones once admitted ejaculating into a French bread roll and feeding it to fellow band member Glen Matlock as elenvenses

In August 1983 The Times reported that a man living in West Germany had found a human finger in his bread finger-roll.

In 1997 a couple from Carlisle, Craig Wilde and Simone Rooney, found a six-inch bloodstained hypodermic needle inside a half-eaten loaf purchased from a local supermarket.

A unique case of food contamination occured in October 1992, when nine people complained that Linda McCartney's famous brand of vegetarian pies had been spiked with steak and kidney.

Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

I`ll be going now... BYE! ** runs down the street **
Old 05 Jan 2003, 02:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by xXx

My mom told me about some man who literally coughed up his lungs. It was bits and pieces at a time, and he didn't know he was doing it. He went to the doctor and they said one of his lungs was gone lmao.
LMFAO!
Old 05 Jan 2003, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

interesting
Old 05 Jan 2003, 03:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

SamEyeAm is on a distinguished road

Thanks LS2K for those interesting, but eerie facts!

Swallow 14 bugs every year? I'm taping my mouth when I go to sleep