ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

PW's ego will increase thanks to PWF!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
why me PW's ego will increase thanks to PWF!

I've just logged on and all i've seen is "having PW was great and really gave us a lot of traffic". PW this, PW that blah blah. I've seen a lot people kissing PW's ass like some bitches, yesterday i wasn't here for long when PW arrived, i was exactly here for maybe an hours when they arrived and in that one hour all i saw was people kissing they asses and trying to prove something to them all. Having PW was just like having some new members to me. Now that i actually think about it, i think Tracey actually planned this with full intelligence. He closed his site on purpose! Made a link to towards his competition's site, so that when each PW member arrive they will give us a taste of what PW was like and then open the next day so that all the PW member can leave. Already some PWF members have gone to PW (Which was Tracey's plan). PW are probably sitting there grinning and knowing that they made a huge impact to SOME people on this site. If you ask me, i'll say Tracey is genius, i mean why would he make a link to his competitions site? When PWF arrived on PW were PW kissing our ass? NO!. As a matter of fact PW were even flamming with us. Next time if PW arrive please be yourself cause yesterday was a disgrace and also today, lets just hope tommorrow brings us something new.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

eh, who cares??

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You have some good points there.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I for one do not kiss ass no matter who it is,I left yesterday when I saw what was going on and I totaly agree with everything you said.

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well Sly i guess you know i see what you're talking about

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I for one wipe my ass with this whole idiotic fued.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

why are we even talking about pw?? that's probably exactly what they want us to do!!!!!!!!! haha, this sounds like a conspiracy movie.

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
why are we even talking about pw?? that's probably exactly what they want us to do!!!!!!!!! haha, this sounds like a conspiracy movie.
Yeah you're right

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Where's Mel Gibson...?
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmm...I wonder what will happen next with our relation with PW?
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
Oh believe me Johnny this will be the LAST post about PW on this site. Lets just hope that everyone agree with that. PW should not be mentioned on this site again.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Agreed

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Oh for fucksake its a bloody website. You act as if Satan himself stopped by. Grow up.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

that's what i'm sayin. who cares if somebody mentions them, we're 2 different places, and i think we all know which one is better.

Old 04 Jan 2003, 07:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

See Sly this is what i mean.

You make a comment and then you guy idiots like this who insult you.

But when you insult them back, they cry to the admin and super mods like some bitches.