View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2008, 10:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
xer0
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Hey XeR0...whatup,yo??
Not a whole hell of a lot...work and work and more work. Trying to sell some puppies right now. Even got one of 'em named Sony...the money from him will be going to a PS3.

How's life treating you? How's the smoke been there?

I finally dug out my old PS2 that barely works, loaded up GoW on a HDD, and played the shit out of it. Fucking awesome game. Still can't get GoW2 to run...not sure why...might work on that today actually...but I look foward to it. That's actually why I want a PS3...I want to have GoW3 the day it comes out.

Quote:
Yeah, I heard CoO was a like, one of the best PSP games ever. I told the wife that I need CoO while I wait for God Of War 3. I'm going to have to work on her some more.

Late.
Its so fucking amazing...I really didn't think the game could end up being this good. It could've been perfect if it only had 1 more level and like 2 more boss fights...but still its totally awesome as it is...just short.

If you pick up a PSP and want to get some custom firmware loaded up let me know.

The red Kratos PSP would be cool...its a PSP-2000 series like my silver Daxter pack PSP. You definitely want a newer model PSP...they're just so easy to hold/play...plus you can get component or composite cables and hook it up to your TV when you don't feel like looking at a tiny screen.

Josh:

I haven't played Tactics yet but I am playing Crisis Core and I totally recommend checking it out if you're a FF fan. I kinda am disappointed in the battle system...would've just preferred that they used the battle system from FF7...but once you get past that the game is pretty cool.

Jeezy:

I've been meaning to get MGS but I keep forgetting about it...I'll get on that...thanks.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29