View Single Post
Old 17 May 2006, 02:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jason
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

*We see Jason and Stacy sitting on a couch in some room where they are both watching TV but not really paying attention to what's on*

Jason - Well it looks like I'm still in the tournament and you just happen to be looking at the next IWO Heavyweight Champion....but before I can call myself that I gotta go through some guy who calls himself The Dogcatcher.I don't even know if I can take a guy with a name like that seriously....and look at that thing he calls a woman following him around.

*Stacy laughs*

Jason - She ain't got nothing on Stacy and I know that Mr Dogcatcher has got nothing on me,he hasn't got the looks or the same skills as I do and he'll be just another easy win for me and can go back to catching dogs since he'll be so humiliated after I kick his ass.

Stacy - I'll take care of Wilma,baby

Jason - I know you will....and as for my old pal Josh I won't be participating in your little boot camp thing because I know I'll just humiliate you.....just like we did when we cost you your match and your spot in the tournament.

*Jason's cell phone rings*

Jason - Oh this interview is over now....

*Camera fades to black*
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29