View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nullpunkt
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

...I just thought that I should take some responsibilty for PWF's current situation.....

not many people around here are willing to do that.
there's too many non-existent and non-contributing mods around here.

We should all seriously set a standard for ourselves, and consistently strive to acheive it. Anything less, and we should be stripped of our modship.

As it stands right now, I'm not living up to that standard. And neither are a large chunk of mods around here. And no rebel, I'm not talking about you..... you run two extremely successful forums.... I'm having trouble running one. I'll admit that my effort hasn't been that great lately (or at least as good as it can be)

Yeah, I could post this in the mod room, but seriously, I have nothing to hide from any poster, and instead of talking about this with a select few posters (which almost borders on elitism) I decided to admit my faults to all posters, as I view you all as equals. I don't hold anyone in higher regard here then anyone else when it comes to being a poster here.

....... I can only wonder if more mods will speak out on their behalfs in this thread....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29