View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2002, 12:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
G O D
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

They have been showing us highlights promoting NWA-TNA with schivione and some schmuck I dont know telling us all the great action and apart from a few decent moves in the X- division featuring lynn and co. The rest of the time was spent looking at the mug of jarrett, hall and shit pac. I also looked it up on the web and seen that they had had a male MRS TNA. WTF.

I would rather not watch it but as a wrestling fan with NO other options (watching it on the web dont count cause my screen is only 17 inches and my normal tv is 32 inch with a seperate home theater speakers set. Which rattles the house.) I find that any wrestling is better than none

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29